Am I awake?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Round three of midterms . . .

I can't believe we have tests AGAIN next week. It felt like just the other day I was going through the craziness.

I have Orgo on Wednesday and Bio on Thursday. The good news is that after all the torture of the second round of tests I studied through Spring break and have managed to keep my momentum going. I am now studying consistently every day for at least 3 hours, sometimes 6. So for the first time all year I am NOT tremendously behind the week before exams. In fact I am practically all caught up in Orgo. I just have to do problems at this point. And though I am a little bit behind in Bio, it's totally doable. I only need to review 2.5 lectures the week before the test instead of all 7 lectures being tested. I better do better this time. I have no excuse as long as I keep going at the same pace.

Tomorrow I have volunteering to do. I hope it's inspiring. Lately I've been on a severe music kick again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home